On this episode, Nate answered these questions:
– What is soft complementarianism and how does that fit in with Scripture? (2:45)
– How do you engage a person who doesn't believe the Bible is true? (20:55)
- How do you present evidence to the person who doesn’t believe that the Bible is true since most evidence comes from the Bible? (30:04)
– Where in the Bible should I take a Jehovah's Witness in order to defend that Jesus was fully human and fully God? (38:57)
- How can I ask leading questions to share the Gospel? (49:44)
Our "Ask Nate Anything" Episodes livestream to our Facebook Page every Friday at 3 p.m. PST.
Sign up for our unique newsletter that contains material only for subscribers at (www.clearlens.org)!
"Day by Day" by Citizens is used with permission. Check out their website: wearecitizens.net